Saturday, September 15, 2012

hello

I created the blog as an outlet of sorts to share some of my ramblings. Ramblings of thought, thoughts about my rambling around the country, travels inside my mind, ideas and views about what as a nation we are rambling toward...

But most importantly, I'd like to share some of my poems. I've been writing poetry for about a year and while they are a little rough around the edges, I think they are getting better... I would like to think that others would enjoy them as well. There are poems about nature, family, my work, and the world in general. I also like to try different poetry styles so there's no telling what you might find here.

I hope you enjoy what you find here as you join me on the crazy ramblings within my head. I can't promise it'll be a smooth ride or even if we'll make it very far - but it should be interesting.

Any comments, feedback, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
HH

No comments:

Post a Comment