Friday, November 23, 2012

black friday

Watch "Black Friday Fighting Over Phones During WalMart 2012 VERY SAD!!!!" on YouTube

Please watch this video and tell me what would happen if our supply chain was disrupted and stores wouldn't be able to restock their shelves with food. This was for cheap, imported JUNK. What is going to happen when people are hungry? If this doesn't open your eyes to why it's important to have little extra food and water in your home, then I don't know what else I can do.

I am extremely disturbed by thus video. I Luke to think of myself as relatively optimistic and hopefull, but this may change that. Permanently.

I think the world (or at least the US) may be done and beyond help. I wonder if Rome saw the same kinds of things? I am truly sorry that my children will have to grow up and try to survive in a world like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment