Friday, December 21, 2012

Thought of the day - time

Time.
I wish I had more of it.
For many reasons, one being this blog.
Things get hectic around the HH homestead and for those 8 people who happen by a day, I apologize for not writing more.
Two kids, a 40+ hr/week job, chores around the homestead, daily bible study all take time that I could be writing here. And just so there is no confusion - all of these are much more important than what happens here.

I've also found many blogs in the past few weeks whose authors are better wordsmiths than I and have much more experience by which to give advice. I will continue to post these links with my small comments. I encourage the 8 (I wish, more like 4) of you to click the links and check out these blogs. They are awesome.

I have been working on a few poems here and there and have one (I think it's the best one so far) that I have been waiting for the right time to share. Recent events are very relevant to the subject matter, so I'll try and get it up here before Christmas. As time allows.

Keep your powder dry and your time effectively managed.
HH

No comments:

Post a Comment