Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Thought of the day - the new year

Since it is the 1st day of the new year and a time for resolutions, new starts, etc. Here is mine for this little blog:

I am going to try my best to post more uplifting and useful stuff here instead of the normal "doom and gloom" that seems to be the bulk of what's on here now.

The world is a rough place and it seems like our country is going to hell in a hand basket - but I think all of us know that already and there isn't the need to keep harping on it. Rather, I'll try and find the positive; the light in the ever-growing darkness.

Don't get me wrong, I will still post links from important articles/opinions that I think should be shared. One thing I do believe is that it is important to "open the eyes" of those around me to what is going on in the world that they might not see or know.

So here's to the new year and all it will bring - both the good and the not so good.

Keep your powder dry, your nose to the wind, and joy in your heart.

HH

No comments:

Post a Comment