Sunday, September 27, 2015

moon pies

After putting the kids to bed, I went out in the backyard to check the blood moon. It was kinda cool, I guess.
One think it didn't appear to be was ominous. I'm sure I just read too much foolishness on the internet, but the fourth blood moon/shemitah (I'm pretty sure I didn't spell that correctly) business was pretty popular on several sites I frequent. I wonder if the fourth moon is related to the Fourth Turning or if it will trigger the migration of black swans.

Ok, so maybe I went a little overboard but it does feel like something is afoot. Or maybe not. Perhaps the world has always been like this. Could it be that our very recent ability to freely communicate with each other around the world instantaneously leads us to connect unrelated dots with forum threads of speculation; weaving together some sort of overarching, worldwide theory of corruption and collusion leading towards an apocalyptic end? I'm not sure.

I do know that the moon was kinda cool tonight. I also know that whatever happens is all part of the LORD's plan.

Keep your powder dry and God bless.
HH

ps. I  know I wrote earlier that I was going to post some pictures of my sparrow trap. I tried to take some with my phone, but they didn't turn out very well. I'll try and get some better ones soon. In the first 4 days I caught 12 birds, but haven't caught any more in almost a week. They have either  wised up or I got most of the ones hanging out around the chicken coop.

No comments:

Post a Comment